Course Code: GNM
It intends to develop the students with sound knowledge, skill, and attitude in nursing to enable them to function as efficient members of the health team in all aspects includes promotion of health, prevention of disease, early diagnosis and treatment, restoration and rehabilitation.
Qualification: +2 passed (Any Stream with English with minimum 40 marks) and total 40% of marks in all subject, Sex: Both Male & Female.
• 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with minimum 40 Marks and aggregate of 40% marks.
• 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health Care Science – Vocational Stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
• Student shall be medically fit.
• Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health Care Science - Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
• Student shall be admitted once in a year.
Fundamentals of Nursing,
Community Health Nursing I and II,
Medical and Surgical Nursing I and II,
Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing,
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Branch : Lanka
Account Name: Heritage School of Nursing and Paramedical Institute
A/C No. : 19270200000877
IFS Code: BARB0LANKAX (fifth character is "ZERO")