The application form should be filled by the applicant in his/her own hand writing.
Full name and date of birth of the candidate as spelt in the SSLC/ high school records should be written in the application form and all the related forms and correspondence.
The information given in the application should be correct. False information or suppression of any factual information in the application would lead to disqualification and/or termination in the programme.
Application fee once paid WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
The candidates should posses good health, character and free from physical and mental handicap.
Copies of all the certificates enclosed should be attested by the gazetted officer. Once submitted, the copies of the certificates will not be returned. DO NOT SUBMIT THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM.
A duly filled in application form without overwriting can be sent along with the photocopy of following documents
- 10 th class/ Metric Mark Sheet.
- 10 th class/ Metric pass certificate.
- 10+2/ Higher secondary Mark sheet.
- 10+2/ Higher secondary pass certificate.
- UP Domicile certificate, if candidate from outside of Uttar Pradesh.
- Caste certificate.
- Six recent Passport size photograph.
- Character cum course completion certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- In higher secondary School candidate should get 45% and in English subject minimum 40 Marks. Is compulsory.
HERITAGE COLLEGE OF NURSING,
NH -2 Bypass, Mohansarai, Bhadwar
VARANASI – 221311.